- Stock: In Stock
- Model: DMPE4-SMP4000-Bundle
- Weight: 5.00kg
- Dimensions: 18.00in x12.00in x12.00in
Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 bundle with Philips SpeechMike Air SMP4000
A SpeechMike without the tether
BUNDLE AND SAVE!
SpeechMike Premium Air: the Philips SMP4000 speech microphone is the culmination of many years of SpeechMike advancement. Philips brought a revolution to the personal computer based professional dictation market back in 1996 and their SpeechMike products are not only more powerful, but they make working on the computer more convenient for every professional. Push-to-talk functionality makes it an ideal microphone for Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.
SpeechMike Air Features
- Improved Ergonomics - Perform standard recording and playback tasks with less thumb movement, reducing the risk of repetitive stress injuries.
- The metalized, smooth-edge construction feels comfortable and solid in your hand.
- Optimized Control Panel - Philips's ergonomic zone design makes the buttons easy to reach while holding the device one handed.
- Easy to set-up Wireless connection.
- Included docking station and AC-adapter allow your SpeechMike to recharge without having to deal with separate chargers or batteries.
- Easy to see wide record indicator light.
- Battery charge level light.
- Precise laser trackball and programmable function keys.
- Strong wireless connection to up 33 feet.
- Use in multiple examination rooms with extra docking stations.
- Push-to-talk record function.
To learn more about Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 4, click here.
To learn more about Philips® SpeechMike Premium Air, click here.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4
- Plantronics Noise-Canceling Headset with included USB audio adapter
- Philips SpeechMike Premium Air SMP4000
- Bonus Training DVD
- Free 2-Day Shipping within Canada
- Same Day Digital Download available upon request for DMPE 4 - SpeechMike will ship within 1 Business Day.
- supports Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 & 2016.